spring Objective Questions and Answers (SET - 1)
Please attempt at least 12 objective questions to see the test result.
1) What is Spring ?
2) What is IOC ?
3) Which of the following is not a Spring Module ?
4) Beans defined in spring framework are by default .. .?
5) What are different types of Bean Injections ?
6) Which are different points where weaving can be applied ?
7) What is a controller in Spring ?
8) Which of the following is actual representation of the Spring IoC container ?
9) How container load configuration metadata from a variety of external resources such as the local file system from the Java CLASSPATH ?
10) Which of following is correct way to load bean definitions from another file ?
11) What do you mean by inner bean?
12) What are responsibilities included for bean factory do ? A.Instantiating or sourcing application objects B.configuring such objects C.Assembling the dependencies between these objects D.Manage lifecycle of spring
13) What are the responsibilities of XmlBeanFactory included ? A.This implementation allows you to express the objects that compose your application B.Resolve inter-dependencies between such objects, in terms of XML C.The XmlBeanFactory takes this XML configuration metadata and uses it to create a fully configured system or application D.Non of these
14) What are the correct ways to instantiate bean? A.Using default (empty) constructor B.Instantiation using a static factory method C.Instantiation using an instance factory method D.Using the container E.All these above are true
15) Which statements are true about IOC(Inversion of Control) ? A.Decoupling of the execution of a certain task from implementation. B.Each module can focus on what it is designed for. C.Replacing modules should not affect to other modules. D.Modules should observe about what other systems do . E.All the above